Privacy and security
- Personal Information we collect in our stores, our websites, or by any of our service providers through our website or in our stores, and the purposes for which we use it.
- Personal Information we transfer to third parties
- Rights you have and how you can execute such rights.
“Personal Information” is information that can be used either directly or indirectly to identify you. Examples of Personal Information include your name, your email address and items you purchased (provided we can connect them to your email/customer account).
We receive Personal Information from or about you depending on the nature of your activities, especially in the following cases:
- Website Sign-up/Registering: We store the information that you provide to us when you create an account at our website (including email, name, date of birth and additional information you may voluntarily provide us such as your general interests or when you create a wish list). We will also collect this information when you sign-up using a social media log in, such as via Facebook or Google+. We do not collect or store your social media password information if you sign up using a social media log in.
- Electronic Receipt Registration: You give us your name and email address in our stores to receive an electronic receipt for your purchase.
- Transactions: We collect details of your purchases, if you join our loyalty program, elect to receive an electronic receipt (date, price and products purchased), when you return or exchange a product or when you send us your product for warranty or repair service and any communication in connection with this.
- Visiting our Website/Using Emails: We store details of your visits to websites (such as pages visited, browser details, your IP address) and your interactions with any emails that we send to you.
- Sweepstakes, Contest, or Promotion Registration: You provide your name and contact information to enter a sweepstakes, contest/competition, or promotion sponsored by us.
- Social Media Sharing: You share any pictures/materials with us for publication on social media.
- Referral Programs: When your refer or invite friends, family or others to participate in promotions, contests, competitions, or other referral programs we may offer, we collect the contact information that you share about these individuals.
- Other Sources: We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources, examples include when you take online surveys or through service providers who enhance our marketing data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you in order to improve the products and services we provide.
As indicated above, we may use your Personal Information for marketing and market research purposes to learn more about our customers and users as well as for direct marketing purposes. We will only contact you for direct marketing purposes in accordance with applicable laws.
You may opt-out of our use of your Personal Information for marketing, market research, or direct marketing purposes at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.